Monday 13 February 2012

It's so Zen...

I love the net, primarily for the world view from artists' eyes.  Between YouTube, Facebook and the Google search engines, it is possible to find thousands of ways to create, and demos to tell you how.

I've come across a series of videos by Milliande, one of which shows her method of creating a Zen Mandala, or Zendala.  It's been a number of years since I've played with pen and ink, and even more since I've doodled to this degree, but I must admit that, once again, I'm addicted.

Zendala
I have a vision of my skeletonized self, hunched over a desk, fingers gnarled around a Sharpie and cobwebs trailing off in all directions.  Please, someone save me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...