Sunday 25 November 2012

Painting papers...

has got to be right up there on my list of favourite things to do.

Yesterday the studio was filled with colour


because this group was so fast to catch on to the process they could have done ten sheets in the allotted time!


 They quickly learned to add sparkles to their sheets, and I think the results were juicy!


Each sheet was a colour revelation, as they splashed,


and spread, and dropped,

and dripped,

 and sprinkled,

 taking their plain mulberry paper splashed with water to one filled with colour mass and energy.


I suspect the odd Christmas gift under their tree will be stunningly wrapped in these luscious papers.  Oh, and think of the cards they can make, and the colour they can add to their paintings, and the mini gift bags, and, and, and....   

I love doing these workshops because each time I see a colour combination that grabs me by the throat and makes my heart sing.  I always feel so lucky that the participants love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...