Tuesday 26 February 2013

Chaos everywhere

These days, the studio looks as though it's not been shovelled out for months, and the overflow of my wildly experimental phase is everywhere.


From stacks of altered books and alcohol play (the ink kind, not the drinking kind),


to pseudo grass, more altered books, and 'grass in the making', 


to piles (literally) of monoprint mania, I am frightened I'll never get clear of the debris.

While I love, love, LOVE experimenting with techniques, mediums and different media, I have decided it's time to call a halt.  Today marks the day of studio clean-up, finishing the notes that outline the second and all-new mixed media workshop (debuting in Claresholm in May, and then presented at the College of the Rockies, Creston in June), and a long overdue blog post.  And I promise to prep for the mixed media class that starts next Wednesday at the Wynndel Arts Centre (registration at the college).  Have you signed up yet?

And then?  Back to the chaos, glorious chaos!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...