Tuesday 20 August 2013

It's so easy...

...I could even do it in my sleep!

Take any support (in this case, a well-used mat board 'tester'),


and sponge it with a paint-covered paper towel, sponge, plastic wrap, cloth, etc.  Here I've used a paper towel to add a turquoise to the mix.


Repeat the process with another colour (I've used  lavender here),


and another (greyed lavender),


 and another (purple).

You can continue the process until you're blue in the face (or purple, turquoise, lavender, grey, etc.) and you've got a wonderfully subtle background for your artwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...