Friday 15 August 2014

Started, nearly done...

and done.  In the studio, things are always in a constant state of flux.

From a Gelli prints piece that is finished

Stitching it Together  10 x 8 mixed media on panel  © Win Dinn
 to another that is nearly done,


 and one that that is 'almost nearly' done (I think it needs some Pebeo liner to funky it up),


to a stencil work that impresses me not at all after seeing my daughter use it as a springboard (see her result with this technique here)


and a piece that wonders where the heck it's going,


it's a kaleidoscope of colour no matter where I look.  Is it any wonder that my studio is a constant call, no matter the weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...