Tuesday 23 December 2014

A gift...

...can be given in so many more ways than as a physical thing.  It can come in the form of heart-felt wishes, good deeds, and energy.

Because so many of my friends are online and physically far away, I thought I'd create this gift for you (much better than a video of me entertaining you with my tap-dancing!).


And since it's tutorial Tuesday (as much as I bow to those 'rules'), I'll give you a link to the Finnabair Creative Team video by Elena Morgun that inspired this bottle, because so many of you will want to make one for yourselves.  The roses are all hand-crafted from my painted papers (or you can check out my YouTube channel for a video tutorial). 

Here are some extra photos of the bottle in question just in case you'd like a closer look.  





'A Gift of Love' Altered Bottle  © Win Dinn

So in this last post before Christmas, I'm sending you thanks for joining me on this journey, and wishes for success in 2015 as you continue yours.  May you spend the holiday with family and friends, enjoying much play and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...