Tuesday 17 February 2015

A recent post...

...garnered questions and comments about using alcohol inks as backgrounds for tags.

I've done a quick video tutorial and hope that it will demonstrate how easily this is accomplished.  The key to this technique is using glossy card stock (or you can coat any card stock with gloss medium to give the same effect - merely coat thoroughly and wait until it's perfectly dry before using).

The video is here:


With any luck, you'll become as addicted to the technique as I am, and keep me company in my obsession.  Happy inking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...