Friday 13 February 2015

It's nearly Valentine's Day...

...and I'm off playing on a friend's blog today.  Jennifer is from Buffalo, Minnesota, and I love how the net made it possible for us to connect and collaborate.  You'll find today's post herehttp://blogwithart.com/for-the-love-of-altered-books-a-k-a-the-book-of-love-by-win-dinn-art/, and I'll just give you a tiny hint:


It's organic, it's curly, it's colourful and hardly sounds like me at all, right?  Why not pop over to visit Blog With Art?  Jennifer gives everyone permission to play, and you'll find a link to a video of this project, all in support of 'National I Love to Read' month in the US.  Whoops - too many hints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...