Tuesday 26 May 2015

D....d.....d...

...done, dusted and delighted.  Contrary to popular perception, I actually do finish things in the studio occasionally.  This past while I've completed the following:

'We Stand Together' mixed media on panel  9" x 7" © Win Dinn

'It's a Guy Thing' mixed media keepsake box  2.75 x 6.5 x 3.5" © Win Dinn

'Martini Hot'' altered glass 6.5" x 4.25" © Win Dinn

'Dusk'' altered bottle 12" x 2.75" © Win Dinn

'Jimmy's Bottle'' altered bottle 12" x 2.75"  © Win Dinn

'Jimmy's Glass'' altered glass 6" x 2.25" © Win Dinn

'Orange Martini'' altered glass 5.5" x 3.75" © Win Dinn

'Orange Crush'' altered bottle 12" x 2.75" © Win Dinn
I've also added a new tutorial for an easy background start to my YouTube channel, which you can check out here:


I'd love it if you would subscribe to my channel - the more the merrier, you know!

Just before I check out for the week, I'd like to remind you there's a terrific show opening in Fernie, BC on Thursday. I'm joining Eileen Gidman and Laura Leeder at The Arts Station there to do a show called On the Wall - Off the Wall.  Can you guess which one I am?


We'd love to see you at the opening this Thursday - we'd be so happy if you joined us there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...