Friday 26 June 2015

Studio eye candy...

...abounds, so even when I'm tight for play time in the studio, I can always find colour and pattern that gives me joy.

Alcohol ink-painted wallpaper

Signature in process

Tag background

Background for journal page

Painting in progress - textured edge
Dried leaf mandala from my stash

Another background for a journal page

Fun foam stamp being created for a YouTube tutorial
 I've often been accused of channeling a bumblebee, because  I get up close and personal with my photos.  What do you find in your studio when you cast your eyes around?  Are you a big picture type, or a close-up fanatic?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...