Thursday 17 September 2015

I've been looking...

...around the studio for the past couple of days as I clean and prep for two artist friends' visit on the weekend.  I love it that some of the walls are lined with tags from the tag swap I've been enjoying for the past year or so on Google+.


I love the marvellous variety of them, from collages


 to drawings,

 to embossings

 and stencilled works.

 The richness of colour,

 the terrific variety of stamps,


 and the quotes all thrill me.


 I so much enjoy having these lovely little vignettes from artists around the world,


 for the inspiration they provide every day.


I enjoy the thought, too, that my tags are standing in another artist's space, likely doing the same thing.  Shared art speaks to me of shared souls, and that's what art is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - I value every one! If you wish to comment as 'Anonymous', please sign your full name to avoid being garbage can fodder! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...